A rich blend of oils and aloe to nourish and cool overheated skin. This creme is wonderful after prolonged sun exposure on a hot day and also ideal as cooling foot creme. I've used it to treat swelling and inflammation due to injury, also good for treating exposure to poison oak (and probably poison Ivey. Women prone to hot flashes also enjoy hydrating with it. An incredibly versatile product whose uses are only limited by your own imagination.
- helps fight damage from free radicals
- UV radiation is the number one cause of free radical damage to the skin.
- rejuvenates damaged skin cells
- anti inflammatory ~ soothes burned skin, calms redness
- accelerates wound healing
- reduces inflammation
- promotes recovery from burns
Macadamia (Raw Hawaiian)
- Anti Inflammatory
- Penetrates Easily and nourishes deeper layers of skin
- Helps prevent water loss from skin cells
Kukui (Hawaiian Islands)
- contains vitamins A, C, and E (antioxidants that are known to protect the skin and prevent free-radical damage to the skin cells)
- traditionally used to treat treat sunburns, windburns, eczema, chapped skin, psoriasis
- easily penetrates to deeper layers of skin
cooling, penetrates easily, nourishing
accelerates wound healing, promotes formation of new tissue
- High concentrations of vitamin A , C, and E (vitamin A is regenerative, C & E are powerful antioxidants).
Lavender - wound healing , calming
Peppermint - cooling
German Chamomile - anti inflammatory, skin soothing , regenerating,
Higher Amounts of Azulene - the soothing part of chamomile
Carrot Seed - skin regenerator, relieves fatigue